Saturday, January 15, 2011

Vixen GPD2-VC200L.SBS

Now, here's my next step for my interest, Astrophotography.

This set up from Vixen (Japan) is a 8 inch aperture catadioptric type Cassegrain telescope.




Last checked with the main distributor for Vixen in SG.
They do not have the prices on hand so they will get back to me thru my mobile tomorrow.
This set up will at least rip 5k off my cash...
But every single cent spent is definately worth.
After this is acquired, it will be the webcam and a decent dual-core netbook for photography use.
Maybe i should get a dell laptop instead. As the one i use in my company has super long battery life,
And that laptop looks like a 3 or 4 year old model. but its super lasting and further to that, it does not hang so often like the one in my home, quad core, Nvidia 460... Pui! sometimes fail on me somemore.

No comments:

Post a Comment